Mold Inspection - Removal Process
Catstrongs provides a comprehensive range of mold services, from mold inspection and testing to complete mold removal and remediation of buildings and homes.
As Molds can be found almost anywhere; they can grow on virtually any organic substance, as long as moisture and oxygen are present. There are molds that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, foods, and insulation. When excessive moisture accumulates in buildings or on building materials, mold growth will often occur, particularly if the moisture problem remains undiscovered or unaddressed. It is impossible to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment. However, mold growth can be controlled indoors by controlling moisture indoors.
Extensive mold contamination of ceiling and walls
Molds reproduce by making spores that usually cannot be seen without magnification. Mold spores waft through the indoor and outdoor air continually. When mold spores land on a damp spot indoors, they may begin growing and digesting whatever they are growing on in order to survive. Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on. Many types of molds exist. All molds have the potential to cause health effects. Molds can produce allergens that can trigger allergic reactions or even asthma attacks in people allergic to mold. Others are known to produce potent toxins and/or irritants. Potential health concerns are an important reason to prevent mold growth and to remediate/clean up any existing indoor mold growth. Since mold requires water to grow, it is important to prevent moisture problems in buildings. Moisture problems can have many causes, including uncontrolled humidity. Some moisture problems in buildings have been linked to changes in building construction practices during the 1970s, 80s, and 90s. Some of these changes have resulted in buildings that are tightly sealed but may lack adequate ventilation, potentially leading to moisture buildup. Building materials, such as drywall, may not allow moisture to escape easily. Moisture problems may include: Roof leaks Landscaping or gutters that direct water into or under the building Unvented combustion appliances Delayed maintenance or insufficient maintenance are also associated with moisture problems in schools and large buildings.
Exactly what to Expect from Catstrong?
1. Exposure to mold can lead to serious health issues. The more you are exposed, the more you are at risk.
2. An experienced professional, like the staff at Branch, is your best choice for assessing and remediating mold in your home.
During Assessment and Remediation
1. We inspect your whole home in order to identify the underlying cause of the mold and any other factors that could negatively impact indoor air quality.
2. If the moisture or ventilation problem that caused the mold growth is not corrected, then the mold will return. Simply cleaning the mold is not the solution.
3. We provide you with the best solution for mold remediation by tailoring treatment to your circumstances.
Once the mold remediation is complete, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that the problem has been corrected, the mold has been removed and Branch stands behind their work with an industry-leading five-year warranty. The most important points to keep in mind are:
1. We strive to leave your home better than we found it by thoroughly cleaning and removing any indication that we were there other than the lack of mold.
2. We fully warranty our work for five years with a written guarantee.
3. Your final payment is not due until after the work is completed and you are completely satisfied.
So Why Choose Catstrongs?
Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week Day, night, weekends or holidays, our mold testing and removal personnel are ready to help.
Unmatched Customer Service: hundreds of satisfied customers, 5 Star Reviews.